NIREN PATEL, CPA was established to help better serve our clients by understanding the nature of business and circumstances. Our goal is to serve small businesses. Since the beginning we have grown in the services we provide to be able to meet the ever changing accounting and management consulting needs of our clients.
We offer a variety of services to the clients. Services range from bookkeeping, compilations and reviews to tax planning and preparation. We also offer management consulting to enable the small business owner the ability to reach his or her own goals.
- Monthly Bookkeeping: provide monthly financial statements on timely and accurately.
- Manage complete payroll services featuring direct deposits, managing employeerecords, quarterly payroll returns (941, TWC) and yearly payroll returns (W-2, 1099-misc, 940,944)
- We keep our client acquainted with tax changes and its consequences on business.
- Timely filings of sales and use tax returns.
- Provide tax planning strategies to reduce tax liabilities.
- We provide business consultation for formation and incorporation of companies and compliances.
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor : Help clients to setup , tune up and clean up QuickBooks.
- We serve as expert in litigation cases.
- We are always available to spend time with you so you fully understand how to interpret and utilize the financial information we provide. Our consultation is already included in price, so feel free to call us whenever you have questions or concerns.
Our clients range in size from small family owned businesses to organizations with annual sales up to $60 million. We are well equipped to handle clients in a variety of sizes and industries.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) , 2002
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
Address: 1700 Alma Dr, Suit 220, Plano, Texas 75075